loaded oat bran

I don't know about you, but I am extremely against bland things.  That goes for oatmeal and oat bran!  In order to spice it up a bit, I decided to create what I fondly call "loaded oat bran".  Believe me, if you dress up your oat bran like this, you and your kids will be looking forward to breakfast!

What you need...
1/3 cup oat bran
1 cup water

1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 scant tsp nutmeg
2 tsp Zulka (or cane sugar or brown sugar)
1 to 2 tbsp pecans chopped
1/4 cup lite coconut milk
1 tsp shredded unsweetened coconut

What to do...
After making the oat bran (oat bran & water), add in the rest of the ingredients and mix.  It's so simple and super tasty!  I guarantee you will never go back to boring oat bran again!

Note: You can use oatmeal in place of the oat bran if you prefer.



Comments

Popular Posts