soul food

Being a photographer and a food blogger (and, let's be honest, having way to many blogs for any one person...hehe) I thought I'd share something with you all that doesn't have anything to do with food.  I know, you're probably thinking, where's the recipe?  Where's the food! But let me just say, this may not be about tangible food, but it is about soul food

A photographer friend of mine was featured on a blog called "Let the Kids Dress Themselves" and I was checking out her post on there when I noticed that they were asking for submissions for the Thursday Technique post focused on "giving back". 

I decided to submit and I was chosen to be featured along with several other great photographers explaining how they "give back".  I'm not going to say much more than that about the blog post because I highly encourage you to check it out.  Read through the stories of these photographers and how they "give back" to their community - it will seriously touch your heart! 

What about you?  Do you use the talents and gifts that you have to give back?  Do you bake for others?  Invite others over for a meal to try out the latest recipes you've found online?  

Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful photograph, Em. You really captured a moment! I'm going to go check out that blog right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts